psychohit71 Voice Acting Demo psychohit71 Voice Acting Demo

Great array of demos here

I see (or hear rather) a plethora of good variety the recording quality could improve and I figure I gotta give room for improvement so I left it an 8 instead of a 10. I would hire you for a project.

psychohit71 responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it. As far as hiring me for a project, if you know anybody...

Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

lol

Instant gay bar ambiance. Makes me kinda creeped out, like there's a bunch of people in my face/behind me going "OOOOoaaaaa AAAHHhhhhhhhhhh!"

btw, did you get inspired by Squidbillies perchance? I swore I saw an episode with a techno bit in it that sounded really similar.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

hell no, i hate that show

Your Dog Shit On My Porch. Your Dog Shit On My Porch.

lol

This was funny and the voices are GREAT! Would love to see this in a flash.

What's up with these retards giving 0's? I guess since there's a Voice Acting genre that means Voice Acting shouldn't be in Audio portal huh? Oh wait...

AudioVision responds:

MY POINT EXACTLY
Thanks for liking it!

[sandordude]_GunZ [sandordude]_GunZ

hmm

Reminds me of music from a Dreamcast game I used to play, Heavy Metal Geomatrix.

[sandordude]_snow_mood [sandordude]_snow_mood

a little bass heavy

But other than that I loved the mood on this one, you got some good stuff here on NG

[sandordude]_100%_Bass [sandordude]_100%_Bass

cool experiment

Suggestion: cut the stuff out from 00:00 - 00:11.
Most people on here I don't think will appreciate this sort of experimental thing though. I'm giving it 8/10 for the pure sound quality. Keep messing with stuff, I once tried my bass with a Death Metal guitar distortion pedal and it sounded pretty cool.

Submergence - Unity Submergence - Unity

triptastic

This goes great as background music with Soldner X. I loved it, the builds and the lead fit together really well.

Submergence responds:

Glad you like it! Come back soon!

_submergence

[SD] Star Wars Cantina So [SD] Star Wars Cantina So

just awesome

Now if I could just find a bar with a live band that would play this...

WS - Basic Instincts WS - Basic Instincts

great stuff

was really grooving to this one. will be checkin out your other stuff for sure. 5/5

Beeeeeees!! Beeeeeees!!