Supermuzhik 2 Supermuzhik 2

#meatshield ftw. Great game.

Super Zooming Cyber Cars Game Super Zooming Cyber Cars Game

I liked it. Cool concept flipping everything around.

Smash From Beyond Smash From Beyond

Great halloween game! Glad to play

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man!

Magma Shuttle Magma Shuttle

Whooeee!! Some replay value on this here, I got close to 100 speed and my fingers could not dance around fast enough to maneuver around them rocks. I like the stats included in the HUD since in replaying the game you can see/remember how much better you did.

Good LD game.

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Very nice game! I played through a few times and will probably come back to play some more another time.

3D racing 3D racing

this game has no mercy

One mistake is pretty much all it takes an the computer opponent is guaranteed victory. It would have been much easier to control if it were capable of a behind-the-car 3D view, or in-car. The current view i think could be improved also by auto-zooming on the turns.

ZOM-TV! ZOM-TV!

What a cool idea

I loved it! This was a great concept you have here.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

fun game

I like how it's difficult enough, but not too difficult so you can feel kind of jesus-like when you get to the end. But really the 1st one after the intro was the only one that required much timing. The rest was just tapping space and moving right. After realizing it was kinda easy, even then there's high entertainment value in the 8-bit style & the scene design. Good kind of thing you could play real quick to share a laugh with someone. I hope to see more cool Jesus games like this one, longer would be cool too.

Mandelbrot Set Poster Mandelbrot Set Poster

for bringing the mandelbrot set to newgrounds. i once had a MS-DOS program like this, was really inconvenient. So, it's cool someone made a good one in flash for us to enjoy :-D

Drill Baby Drill Drill Baby Drill

made me LOL

This game is spot on after seeing her last night on Faux News this flash game is like a perfect rendering of what I was thinking. Here she was on Fox News spewing bullshit about a problem she has ZERO expertise in. Thank you for making this.