Legomas Nativity Legomas Nativity

Pretty cool christmas submission, well done.

BoMToons responds:

Thankee!

True Craigslist Horror Story True Craigslist Horror Story

Man, great storytelling! I think craigslist horror could be a genre/sub-genre to itself.

South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

It's like I'm watching a lost episode of South Park

milyfecirca87 responds:

Or maybe they just haven't found it yet ;) Thanks!

garfrield da cat 2 garfrield da cat 2

Spam. No value in the sequence of events. No value in the animation quality either.

Gyro of Time Gyro of Time

You are just an arsenal of animated comedy lol Was pounding the table/things with my arms as they swung wildly while I laughed at this. The music too awesome, it went perfect with it.

Mario Seinfeld Mario Seinfeld

BRILLIANTOSO!! This is so good I made up a word. It's awesome, was so waiting for Peach as Elaine and Newman as Bowser lol

Wow, laughed my ass off on this, you realized a peculiar thing that the characters match up very well especially Toad as Costanza OMG, you are awesome. Are you making any others?

Farewell, Robin Williams Farewell, Robin Williams

Thank you for making this. I laughed and I shed a tear or two for Robin. Kind hearted humor Robin would chuckle if he's browsin the web up there.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

Just got around to seeing this after years and good stuff. We believe. One day the truth will be told about 911, hopefully in our lifetime.

The Legend of Old Man The Legend of Old Man

Stars for the production quality and enjoyment. It was well done just way too short though to be a thing, I'm sure you're really proud and hopefully release more longer clips.

A Sperm Limit Law A Sperm Limit Law

storyline? theme?

they weren't there or they were hidden well enough I couldn't find them but I still give a 6/10 for the quality of animation, looks like you know a thing or two and with good writing have potential for real greatness